WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information Collection and Use
The exact types of personally identifiable information collected from You may vary depending on the transactions You conduct on the Site and the various activities in which You participate. You can generally visit Our Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about Yourself. However, in certain sections of this Site and when You use Our Services, You will need to provide personal information. Due to the nature of some of these activities, We may collect personally identifiable information that You submit, such as Your name, address, email address, credit card number and/or phone number and other demographic data. We may also collect additional personally identifiable information. We may use Your personally identifiable information to register You to use Our Site and Services, deliver certain services, provide notices regarding services You have used, and verify Your authority to use Our Site, improve the content and general administration of the Site and Our Services and display targeted advertising on web pages served by the Site. It is important You understand non-personally identifiable information, such as IP address, may be collected automatically by Our systems from every Site User, even if You did not voluntarily provide it to Us.
Our Site may require Users to provide Us valid and accurate contact information including name, address, phone number, birth date or email address (collectively, “Registration Information”). This information will be kept indefinitely.
We reserve the right to access and disclose Your information as may be required by courts or administrative agencies, and to the extent required to permit Us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule, or regulation, the rules or policies of the Site or the Services, or the rights of third parties, or to investigate any suspected conduct which We deem improper. We may share financial information with non-affiliated third parties to facilitate the completion of transactions, to respond to subpoenas, for other legal compliance purposes, and for billing and collections.
Registration Information and information submitted during transactions on the Site may be used in the following ways:
- To take and handle orders, delivery products and services, process payments and communicate with you about orders, products, services, and promotional offers,
- To improve customer service,
- For fraud protection at the time of registration,
- To personalize the User’s experience,
- To process the completion of a purchase such as sharing Your name, address, telephone number, email address within Our company or service providers,
- To perform Our billing, administration and collections functions,
- To provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors and improve usability and effectiveness or Our services,
- To recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience on our site,
- To comply with laws,
- To display interest-based ads for features, products and services, and
- To communicate with You as necessary.
Financial information is used to bill You for transactions You carry out on the Site and to collect on fees incurred through the use of the Site. Your personal information will be shared with Third Party credit processors. If Your account is past due and collection must be pursued, Your contact and financial information may be shared with collection agents and/or credit reporting agencies.
Your Choices with Respect to Personal Information
Favorly recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected on the Site. Favorly may communicate information to You regarding products, services, and special offers available from Favorly or selected third parties unless You have opted not to receive such communications or such communications are prohibited by law, although We may find it necessary to communicate with You regarding Your use of the services on the Site. We do not sell, rent or share Your personally identifiable information to or with third parties for marketing purposes or in any way other than that disclosed in this privacy statement. You may “opt out” of receiving Favorly’s email updates, newsletter and/or partner emails by responding to clicking unsubscribe on any email you receive or by contacting Us at email@example.com. Favorly may contact You when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Terms & Conditions, as applicable. In addition, We might send You strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if Our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, We might send You an email. Generally, You may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If You do not wish to receive them, You have the option to by contacting Us. There are limited instances in which Favorly may divulge Your personal information, including requirements of law, regulation, or litigation. We reserve the right to disclose Your personal information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on Favorly) and when We believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about You if We determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We automatically collect Your IP address when You visit Our Site. We use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information, and to track usage patterns in the Site. We do not correlate this information with data about individual Users.
We may use small text files called cookies to improve overall Site experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the User’s hard drive containing information about the User. Cookies generally do not permit Us to personally identify You. If You do not wish to accept cookies, it is Your responsibility to alter or change Your computer and/or web browser from accepting cookies from Us. By altering Your computer from accepting cookies You understand it may prevent You from accessing many functions from Our Site.
As is true of most websites, when You use the Site, Favorly or third parties authorized by Favorly may also collect certain technical and routing information about Your computer to facilitate Your use of the Site and its services. We may automatically collect Your IP address when You visit Our Site. We use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information, and to track usage patterns in the Site. We do not correlate this information with data about individual Users. The Site may track the total number of visitors to Our Site, the number of visitors to each page of Our Site, browser type, and IP addresses, and We may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such aggregate information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track Users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use Your information internally to customize Your experience with Us and Our Site to help Us develop new products and services, to verify Your identity, to collect debts owed to us, or to investigate or settle inquiries or disputes, and for other legally required or permissible purposes. We may track certain information based upon Your behavior on the Site. We may use this information to do internal research on Our Users’ demographics, interests, and behavior in order to better understand Our customers.
Emails from favorly.tv
You may receive emails from Us unless you have opted-out of receiving such emails. You may opt-out of receiving certain email communications by contacting Favorly through firstname.lastname@example.org, by emailing an unsubscribe request to email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe button on any email you have received.
How We Share Your Information
We collect information to understand Your needs and interests and to deliver a consistent and personalized experience on the Site. We may use Your information in the following ways:
- Assist You in completing a purchase,
- To use a third party payment processor, or a third party shipping provider,
- To prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity,
- Communicate with You regarding products and/or services,
- To provide or improve customer support,
- To update You on new services and benefits,
- To Provide personalized promotional offers, and/or
- To compile statistics and better fit Our service to Our customers’ needs.
We will not rent, sell or lease Your personal information to others without Your permission, except as necessary or appropriate to (i) carry out the transaction, activity or request made by You on the Site, (ii) comply with any applicable law, court order or other judicial process, or (iii) enforce or apply agreements with You, or protect the rights, property or safety of Us or third parties, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We may share Personal Information with any subsidiaries, affiliates or agents of Favorly or with any of Our Third Party Providers that We have contracted with. We may collect and share aggregate website statistical information (such as bids, sales, traffic patterns or related information) with third parties.
We may provide the data generated by cookies and the aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that We may engage to assist Us in providing Our Services to You. Such third party entities may be obligated to use Your personally identifiable information solely to provide the services to us. We will disclose Your personally identifiable information if We reasonably believe We are required to do so by law, regulation or in cooperation with any governmental investigation. We will not sell Your personally identifiable information to any company or organization except We may transfer Your personally identifiable information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Favorly participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Favorly’s assets to which this Site relates.
Third Party Collection
We may use third-party advertising companies and advertising networks to serve ads to You on Our behalf when You visit Our Web site. These companies may use information (not including Your name, address email address or telephone number) about Your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION
We have taken many steps in protecting the Site with reasonable security measures to protect from loss, theft, misuse and alteration of any information. We may employ procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect Your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Favorly may use encryption, password protection, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to Your personally identifiable information. You should be aware that any information transmitted electronically via the Internet might not be 100% secure. We assume no liability for the loss of any information that You transmit to Us via the Internet and We cannot ensure the security of any information You transmit to Us or receive from us. We urge You to take steps to keep Your personal information safe (including Your account password), log out of Your account after use, and close Your web browser.
Protection of Your Personal Information
Favorly recognizes the privacy interests of children and We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Favorly does not target its Services or this Site to children under 13. Favorly does not pursue, attempt or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure. These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Categories of personal information collected.
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications;
- commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer; and
- inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information to create a profile, such as information about your purchase preferences.
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third-party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third-party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third-party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services;
- geolocation data, such as device locations and internet protocol (IP) location; and
- audio or visual information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
- No sale of personal information. Favorly has not sold any personal information of consumers.
- No Discrimination. Favorly will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Notice to European Users